Helium 3 - Mining The MoonPosted on April 14, 2011
- 30.04.2012 Update - Check out this Planetary Resources company, whose mission is to mine asteroids in space.
- 24.10.2011 Update - One, two, three links that show how the moon is already being privately sold, and that 3.5 million plots have already been purchased. The reason I mention it, because someone I know purchased 1000 acres at $22/acre and I just found out about it. Apparently this is mostly public information, but it still being kept on the down low. And now you know.
- 05.05.2011 Update - NSA & FBI declassify some "UFO" files.
- 07.07.2011 Update - Looky what I found, they're now going public with the "possiblity" of strip-mining the Moon, for Helium 3! It's laughable!
- 21.07.2011 Update - Race To The Moon Heats Up For Private Firms, New York Times. Also, check out Moon Express.
- 22.07.2011 Update - So I guess all the UFO eyewitness kids interviewed here are lying right?
"It's not a mad mans dream to go to the Moon and access its resources. We've been there, we know how to do it, we can estimate the cost. That's not a mad mans dream." - Harrison Schmitt, former NASA Astronaut.
I love space. Always have. I love the stars, I love looking up at them, I love learning about the planets, and I love the idea of getting off this one. I've kept moderate tabs on space exploration for years, and now am finding a new thing to keep tabs on - space exploitation. For those of you who are new to the subject it may all seem like science fiction, or pure fantasy - but I can guarantee you it is not. Let's look at some video's together.
This here is a minute long trailer for a new video game called "Helium 3 - Mning The Moon". Far fetched right? About as far fetched as any first person shooter game out there right now. Here's why Helium 3 is important:
So they're telling us why it's important and how it can be used.
I wrote in a previous brog, "Lear", how John Lear (yes that Lear) has put forth compelling evidence that the Moon is already being mined. Clicking the link I gave for the website 'Universal Mineral Leases Registry', it seems they have mysteriously moved their domain, and all we're left with a generic ad page now. Go figure. Here's the old cache'd page. Here's other people talking about the website before it was taken down. No matter, several others, including myself, have video logged information on it and the three men who hold the mineral rights for the Moon right now. Click here for John Lear's rundown on who owns the Moon - while it's still online.
Anyway, if you believe that they aren't already mining the Moon, you probably also believed there were WMD's in Iraq, or that a "kinetic military action" isn't war, or that if the government says we don't have ground troops in Libya, then we probably don't. Men in caves armed with boxcutters masterminded 9/11, Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, there isn't Nazi invented fluoride in your tap water, and the Rothschilds didn't fund Hitler. The Queen is just ceremonial and doesn't actually own Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand and all the British Colonies. Your government always tells you the truth, just ask them, they'll tell you!
I could go on and on, but those of you who won't believe that the Moon is already being mined probably woudn't believe that you have two hands, two eyes, and two legs - unless the government told you you did.
If you've made it this far without your eyes glazing over, also check out "Skunk Works", "Technology - Where Are We Really?" and while you're at it, just for fun, check out Who Owns The World, Our Enigmatic Moon and UFO: Moon Rising. Also, you could watch this presentation by Alex Collier that I'm watching right now. And if you have the time, check out this evergreen presentation from 1989 by Bill Cooper.
Click here for the AJOB version of this brog.